From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Kirk Wolf [k...@dovetail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 11:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Using SSH or SCP in REXX under TSO

Uriel,

z/OS is a great environment, it is a pity that your z/OS system has been
"stabilized".

FWIW, Co:Z is offered under two licensing models:

1) the free Community License
2) an enterprise license and support agreement

See: http://dovetail.com/support.html

Several of the largest financial institutions in the world are enterprise
customers.   Please contact me offline if you need more information.

Regards,

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com