From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of esmie moo
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 11:54 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: ISMF QUESTION

Good Morning Gentle Readers,

I am trying to calculate the amount of space a for a HLQ using ISMF.  I am
including the option of both:
 Acquire Data from Volume . . . . . . . Y
 Acquire Data if DFSMShsm Migrated  . . Y

My problem is that the space is calculated in kilobytes instead of tracks or
cylinders.  Is there a way to have ISMF do that?  If not, is there a formula
that I can use to convert from kilobytes to tracks?

Thanks in advance.