Well, the web archive is temporarily working, so not that.

Rather, is there any way to make the text entry box for
Post/Reply narrower.  I don't operate my browser fullsreen;
I need other things on the screen.  But when I operate the
browser in a restricted window, some of the controls such
as scroll, quote, and submit are hidden; out-of-window by
default.  It's as if the page formats the text box according
to the width of the screen, ignoring that the window may be
narrower.

Thanks,
gil