On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:03:15 +0000 "Jousma, David" <david.jou...@53.com>
wrote:

:>This may be a dumb question...just can't see a solution in front of my nose
at the moment.

:>Say you have many PDS(not PDSE) datasets that for whatever reason were never
allocated with secondary extents(not LLA datasets).    Is there a tool that can
change the dataset secondary allocation from 0 to some other number easily?
Don't want to have to reallocate the datasets.

:>I don't see that the PDS can do it, nor does it look like IDCAMS can do it...

Use JCL (IEBGENER is fine) - anything that OPENs it for OUTPUT) with DISP=MOD
and secondary space allocation with a new member name. The works with
sequential, probably with PDS as well.

http://www.dissensoftware.com