For some reason I am not getting the summary at the end of the listing.
I'll submit the console command.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Lizette Koehler [stars...@mindspring.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 5:38 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: HSM - space for full recall

Uriel,

After reading the posts, all you need to do is this

LIST DATASETNAME MCDS ODS(your_dataset_name_here) SELECT(ML2)

The end of the report will summarize your usage.

You can do this through the console with a F dfhsm,LIST....
Or HLIST command in TSO Option 6.

So long as you have the ODS(...) parm it will not tie up your tso session.

Lizette