Please explain what you want to do.

The MXG Software can make identifying the MGMTCLAS and other SMS components
very easy.

But I am not clear what you want to do with that data.

In the MXG SOURCLIB dataset are CHAP???? Members.  If you go into the
library (Browse, Edit, VIEW) and enter on the command line SRCHFOR DATASETS
it will show you all members that have information on that phrase.

If you go to Option 1 in ISPF and enter dsn(CHAP*) it will display all CHAP
members in the file.  Then the SRCHFOR can just go against those members

Do you need to summarize the data based on HLQ or Other?  Do you need some
sort of table that shows data set name and what is on DASD, ML1, ML2, etc?
Do you just need a listing of MGMTCLAS and what datasets are associated with
that?

I will help to know more

Lizette