Color me very confused.  Do you not agree with the following statement from
http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/PRS189?

Abstract:The ICSF, application key generation
utility, KGUP, does not provide the capability to enter keys using dual custody
of key parts. Without using a TKE Workstation there is no way to enter multiple
values that will be used to create a key value. If a TKE Workstation is not
desired nor required for any other reason, this working sample application
provides the ability to enter application keys under multiple custody from the
TSO terminal.

I can't get the K function to even do anything for me.  It either says "CKDS
RECORD EXISTS" and when I press ENTER again says "KEY NOT FOUND", or, in the
case where the label in fact does not already exist it just says "KEY NOT
FOUND" and then says it again when I press enter.

From the documentation I'm looking at ("Loading Operational Keys to the CKDS"
in the TKE Workstation Guide) it doesn't even show any examples (that I can
see) of entering key components from this screen.

So I am lost.

In any case, we share operational keys with Visa and MasterCard, where they
create the key parts and send them to us (triple custody).  Would you agree
that this is a case where this is required.  Actually, I am referring to
transport keys (key exchange keys), not "operational keys", so perhaps I am
going totally down the wrong path...?