HSEND SETSYS EXPIREDDATASETS(SCRATCH). And yes, it will do all of them the
first time SEC SPACE MGMT runs.

Just bite the bullet....

HTH,

<snip>
I did a "TSO HSEND QUERY SETSYS" and noticed that I have scheduled space mgt
for primary on (0600, 1800) and for secondary on (2400, 0459).
But I also noticed that the "Scratch expired Data Sets" is set to NO.

That could be the problem.
How do I turn it on?
I am taking it to higher authorities because I will be deleting a massive
amount of data.
I suspect I will have to create JCL with TSO Batch to "HDELETE" the expired
datasets.
At that point I should turn on the parameter to let DFSMSHSM do its job.
</snip>