The Help is pretty good for each process. Back when we were running this,
new versions got pretty slack. Last time I tried it the File transfer thing
never would work and I couldn't get enough information to fix it(I think
Bob Shannon reported similar observations). The whole process is 'folder
based'.  So once I got the sample thingy to work I just FTP'd the MVS report
into the  correct folder and everything was happy. I forget the limits of EXCEL
but  it runs out pretty quickly in a moderately sized environment.

In a message dated 9/29/2012 11:27:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,