Back in his college days, when my friend's business professor asked: "What
business is IBM in?" There were many answers: hardware, computers, software,
typewriters (yes, that long ago!), printers, ... . My friend's answer: "They
are in the business of making money." He got an A+ for that answer.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group