.. was me:-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Comstock" <st...@trainersfriend.com>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: Sample course materials

On 10/14/2012 3:32 PM, Graham Hobbs wrote:
Unless I've missed something 'The first 80 pages of the lecture file' downloads in its entirelty but there's no rightmost scroll bar, all I can see is the title
page. Rest are OK.
.. is me??
Graham Hobbs

I don't understand your question.

So, the file (SampleLectureFile.pdf) "downloads in it's entirelty";
good; "but there's no rightmost scroll bar" what does that mean?

Have you opened the file in Acrobat reader? It should place you in
full screen browse mode. PageUp and PageDown move you through the
file. 'Esc' gets you out of full screen mode, Ctrl-L gets you back
in. I never see a scroll bar. I don't expect to see a scroll bar.

All this is explained on page 3 of the "A brief look at our approach
to teaching" ("HowToTeachOurCourses.pdf").

Does that answer your question?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Comstock" <st...@trainersfriend.com>