On 10/14/2012 9:29 PM, Mark Nelson wrote:
The next meeting of the NY Metro NaSPA Chapter will be on Tuesday, 30
October, 2012, in room 1219 at the IBM Building at 590 Madison Avenue, New
York City, from 10:00 AM until 4:30 PM. We are following the same
registration process as we followed for our March 2012 meeting. Please see
below for the details. Sessions for the day include:

"What System z can do that Intel based Systems can’t", David Rhoderick,
Manager of the IBM Software Group System z Competitive Project Office
"The What and Why of System z Millicode", Bob Rogers, Distinguished
Engineer, IBM

Wow! Talk about distinguished guests! It's not often I wished I lived in the New York City area...

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc