>I'll sell you mine for $200 plus shipping, unless someone else outbids you.

I am waiting for computer historians to recognize that my library of Donald
Knuth books is in the same class as the Dead Sea Scrolls, Magna Charta, etc.
;-) Maybe I'll get rich.

Or maybe my collection of BYTE Magazine Volume One that my wife keeps trying to
throw away.

Actually, speaking of Professor Knuth, I use his name as an interview question.
 Any Candidate that doesn't immediately recognize the name doesn't get my
recommendation.

John