From:   "Keller, Ted" <ted.kel...@yrcfreight.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
Date:   10/24/2012 12:31 PM
Subject:        Need help parsing DB2 Accounting trace data
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

I am trying to determining what the values mean in the CPU (QPACTJST) and
elapsed time (QPACSCT) fields in ICFID 239 accounting trace data.  I have
not been able to find anything that indicates what units (e.g.,
milliseconds, microseconds, etc.) these values represent.  I also noted
that
there does not seem to be any correlation in the difference between
starting
and ending store clock values (QPACSCB and QPACSCE) and the reported
elapsed
time (QPACSCT) or the difference between entry and exit CPU times
(QPACBJST
AND QPACEJST) and reported CPU time (QPACTJST).

Ted Keller

YRC Freight, Inc

913-344-3274

ted.kel...@yrcfreight.com