On 24 Oct 2012 05:01:57 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<CAOdPEgS8iox=fbnffUY0s76c1DFkaRo9B=kwt3k_xtrm810...@mail.gmail.com>) imugz...@gmail.com (Itschak Mugzach) wrote:

We have a rexx exec that performs functionality we don't want to be
interrupted or traced in any way.

I infer from your desire not to be traced that you'd like to keep the actual code hidden from the users. Unless you've compiled your REXX code, all they need to do is look directly at the code. Even if that isn't the reason, if your code isn't compiled a user could copy it and remove any "don't interrupt" or "don't trace" within it.

You haven't said WHY you want to disable these things.

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com