If you've got DCF(Script) enabled, think device type is PS(A) to make a
POST SCIPT file. then you could _www.irfanview.com_ (http://www.irfanview.com)
 it. My boss was a whiz  with Catia so I'd just ship him the PS file as an
attachment with XMITIP and  he'd make pretty with his NEC display and HP
plotter. Think if finally need up  being about 7 layers with devices, power,
cooling, loading, alarms, halon, DR  and watermelon storage!

In a message dated 10/30/2012 1:30:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,