________________________________
Kimden: Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>
Kime: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Gönderildiği Tarih: 8 Kasım 2012 14:23 Perşembe
Konu: Re: VSAM data set list error

Are these all the messages for this issue?

According to IDC3003I

The system writes this message when an error condition has occurred in the
processing of a functional command. Messages printed just before this
message in the program listing indicate the error that occurred.
Application Programmer Response:
Preceding messages indicate the appropriate programmer response.

Did you have more than one command ?

Lizette

Behalf