From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of McKown, John
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 10:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: "New" way to do UCB lookups

I assume the companies without tapes do off-site replication of their disk
arrays for disaster recovery and on-line (error) recovery? We would like to do
that. But 3952 tape and storage fees cost less than the duplicated disk array
plus telecommunications fees would.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV