Gary,
What are you trying to accomplish?  I typically will write the DFDSS info to
a dataset and then my next step will parse it and collect the info I want.

What information are you looking for and what do you want to do with it?

I know writing exits is fun and enjoyable, but you have to consider who will
maintain it when you are unavailable.

Lizette

Behalf
> Of Gary Snider
> Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 2:03 PM
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Subject: Is it possible to write an exit for ADRDSSU to capture backup
information?

> Is it possible to write an exit for ADRDSSU to capture backup information?
If so,