From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Mike Schwab
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:59 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SYNCSORT or ICEMAN

How about testing with 1 GDG to 1 DSN, keeping the records.
Once satisfied, do a change all and submit for the other 49 GDGs.
When done, delete the empty datasets and utilize the remainder with
records.

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA

email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.