thats in our NETMAP as we still have SNA-Nodes (most LU6.2)

                    SELECT NETWORK MAP

Node Name   : node            VTAM Applid   : appl
Max Parsess : 6                   Def Ses Class : 1
Session Type: SNA                 Environment   :
API Applids : NDMUSRA  NDMUSRB  NDMUSRC  NDMUSRD  NDMUSRE
              NDMUSRF  NDMUSRG  NDMUSRH  NDMUSRI  NDMUSRJ
              NDMUSRK  NDMUSRL  NDMUSRM  NDMUSRN  NDMUSRO
              NDMUSRP  NDMUSRQ  NDMUSRR  NDMUSRS  NDMUSRT
              NDMUSRU  NDMUSRV  NDMUSRW  NDMUSRX  NDMUSRY
              NDMUSRZ
Node Status : INTERNAL, SEND, RECEIVE
                              Session Snode Max : 255

SNA was unchanged when adding TCP. TCP was 'addon'