On 1/28/2013 10:29 AM, John McKown wrote:
I don't know much about Information Center. But I would likely be
tempted to use wget or curl to clone the entire web site. Probably not
within IBM's terms of service, but there are ways to "slow down" the
cloning so that it does not swamp the site. However, once I had done
that, I don't really know what I'd do with the data. Part of my
dislike is that I sometimes just don't get the best response time. Of
course, the Internet does not have any kind of guaranteed quality of
service. Too many different paths possible. Another thing I don't like
is being dependent on _our_ LAN people for Internet access. Especially
during "off hours", like the weekends.

We run an InfoCenter on z/OS. It has many of IBM's books as well as ours.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc