Hi Paul,
//DSSMOVE EXEC PGM=ADRDSSU,REGION=0M
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//ODD      DD  DISP=SHR,UNIT=SYSALLDA,VOL=SER=ZFSU01
//SYSIN    DD *
 COPY -
      DS( -
         INCL( -
ZFS.LOCAL                                       -
             ) -
        ) -
      ODD(ODD) -
      ALLX -
      ALLD(*) -
      CAT -
      DEL -
      OPT(4) -
SPHERE

LOGINDDNAME is not required, provided that the "from" Dataset is CATALOGd.
Since the "To" Dataset is VSAM (or SMS-Managed), CATALOG is not required.
You forgot OPT(4).
Only the Cluster Name is required. I code SPHERE also.
if the Dataset has not "expired", you might need PRG (PURGE) also.
Use abbreviations where possible, because, IMO it makes the Job easier to look at. Also, lineup your operands in columns and develop an order for operands (e.g. alphabetical).

Regards,
David

VOL(PRIVATE is unnecessary
The "/*" is not needed, unless you are using a card reader.
Finally, UNIT=SYSALLDA is automatically built into every z/OS system. There is no need to hardcode 3390 (The big exception to this is IEHPROGM.)

Regards,
David