I am suppose to review the defaults supplied by IBM in IEFSDPPT, I was told to
check the MVS Init and Tuning Reference, there is no mention of IEFDSPPT just
defaults supplied by IBM, which is not in the SCHED00 member.
is there some doc somewhere that can tell me the defauts supplied ? Google
showed me some doc pertains to Communications Manager

Note: PPT entries in the SCHEDxx member of SYS1.PARMLIB are no longer required.
They are supplied in the default PPT table via load module IEFSDPPT.
Any IBM'r out there than can point me to a doc ?
thanks
Carmen