On Mon, 25 May 2020 16:07:30 -0400 Gord Tomlin
<gt.ibm.li...@actionsoftware.com> wrote:

:>We recently had the need to use GTF to collect SLIP IF, SVC, USR and PI
:>events to help diagnose a PIC 38 program check where the address to be
:>resolved was above the bar. Unfortunately, the trace was of almost no
:>use in diagnosis due to the more or less complete lack of 64-bit support
:>in the trace. The only nod is that 128-bit PSWs are shown.

:>I expect that I either missed or forgot some statement from IBM that GTF
:>would not be enhanced for 64-bit; I can't imagine any other credib;e
:>reason for the lack or support. However. I can't find such a statement,
:>nor can I find any complaint or RFE about the lack of such support.

:>Anyone have any relevant information on this?

What was missing? I am sure that I have done SLIP GTF with 64 bit code.

One thing that is a serious pain is that if the storage you wish to TRDATA is
not paged in you do not get it. Also, IIRC, even the DATA qualifier does not
match if it is not paged in (even though the instruction will be reexecuted
after the page in).

Show the SLIP IF and what you got.

http://www.dissensoftware.com