Greetings,

A gentle reminder that the next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working Group,
will take place on Thursday 11th June 2020 (09:00 – 17:15 BST) via Webex.

The agenda and registration is available here >
https://www.gse.org.uk/events/gse-uk-security-working-group-meeting/  -
(registration is required to receive the webex link and attendee password).

Highlights from the agenda include:

  *   IoT & BYOD – The new security risks
  *   ACF2 - A horse of a different colour
  *   The journey of two Mainframe Security Trainees
  *   Mainframe Hacker Society – Defeating IBM’s Attempt To Detect Privilege
Escalation
  *   Mainframes and the Moon
  *   The importance of the z/OS Mainframe System Security Plan (SSP)
  *   What keyring? What certificates? All I know is TLS doesn't work!

The agenda is a mixture of technical and non-technical content to cater for a
variety of professionals. We also offer the opportunity to earn CPE points for
attending the meeting, for those of you who are required to maintain
professional certifications.

If you have already registered, you will receive your webex joining
instructions one week prior to the meeting.

Stay safe and well.

Regards

Mark Wilson and Jamie Pease

Jamie Pease CISA, CISM, CISSP, MBCS CITP

Chairman of the GSE UK Security Working Group

Website: https://www.gse.org.uk/working-group/enterprise-security/
Email: jamie.pe...@gse.org.uk<mailto:jamie.pe...@gse.org.uk>
Mobile: +44(0)7961 971938