From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 6:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: HMC in Service Mode, IPL Question

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

We're a developmental organization and sometimes their work efforts require a
system to be ipled ASAP. I was wondering if a V XCF,xxxx,OFFLINE,REIPL would
work during the rare time periods when our CE needs to take the HMC into
service mode and while they're working, not if they forget to take it out when
done.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com