From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
ITschak Mugzach
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 6:21 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: REXX Interpret Question - weekend 'fun'

Lionel,

you can achieve that with VLUE as well. I think the problem with your example
is that the getting variable was not interpreted. I use this
syntax:
xArray  = My_Array
Index   = 4
LineNum = 8
/* OutVar.LineNum <== a previously set stem variable */ Interpret xArray'jCx =
OutVar.LineNum'

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for
z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM comming son  *