From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Ron@Ipsicsopt [ron.hawk...@ipsicsopt.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 11:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: GDG relative number updates

Samuel,

Relative gdg I believe is goovoo(-1), (+1), (0), etc specified in JCL. Is that
correct?

I did not think this was stored in the catalog, but resolved during job
initiation/allocation.

If not, then how and when is it resolved?

Ron

Get Outlook for Android

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 10:18 AM +1000, "Seymour J Metz" <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

JES2 had no involvement with processing GDG and GDS requests.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3