The listserv, will not allow the sending of screen shot, and I tried HTML, but
it was rejected.

I am working on switching the definitions to dynamic definitions, instead of
defining each individual terminal.
How are you having the users logging on to CLSS from the 10 Screen?
-       The message 10, displays the screen and all terminals for that port,
logon to SuperSession.  There are other applications available, but there are
no longer available
Have you had to add every user to CL/SuperSession
-       I don’t think so, but I don’t perform User admin functions.  But, I
believe there is a default setup
Would you send me a screen shot or your VTAMLST member for CLSS?  Only GATEWY16
is available.  I am still working on cleaning up SuperSession.

VTPOPER6 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,PASS,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VTP006,PARSESS=YES,
               SRBEXIT=YES
VPO6     APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,PASS,SPO),ACBNAME=VTP046,
               SRBEXIT=YES
CUAOPER  APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,PASS,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VTP056,PARSESS=YES,
               SRBEXIT=YES
HDACB1   APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,PASS,SPO),ACBNAME=HDACB1,
               SRBEXIT=YES
*     SAMPLE SUPERSESSION/GATEWAY APPLICATIONS.  REFER TO
*     $HGATES IN VTPCLIB FOR THE HOSTGATE COMMANDS.
GATEWY16 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,PASS,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VTP016,SRBEXIT=YES
GATEWY26 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,PASS,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VTP026,SRBEXIT=YES
GATEWY36 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,PASS,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VTP036,SRBEXIT=YES
VIRTMTO1 APPL  EAS=1,AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VIRTMTO1
VIRTMTO2 APPL  EAS=1,AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VIRTMTO2
VIRTMTO3 APPL  EAS=1,AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VIRTMTO3
VIRTMTO4 APPL  EAS=1,AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=VIRTMTO4
*     VIRTUAL TERMINALS REQUIRED FOR PASSTHRU SESSIONS.  REFER TO
*     MEMBER $VSMS IN VTPCLIB FOR THE VSM COMMANDS.
TERM0000 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=TERM0000,PARSESS=YES,         X
               MODETAB=VTPINCLM,SRBEXIT=YES
TERM0001 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=TERM0001,PARSESS=YES,         X
               MODETAB=VTPINCLM,SRBEXIT=YES
TERM0002 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=TERM0002,PARSESS=YES,         X
               MODETAB=VTPINCLM,SRBEXIT=YES
TERM0003 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=TERM0003,PARSESS=YES,         X
               MODETAB=VTPINCLM,SRBEXIT=YES
TERM0004 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=TERM0004,PARSESS=YES,         X
               MODETAB=VTPINCLM,SRBEXIT=YES
TERM0005 APPL  AUTH=(ACQ,NVPACE),ACBNAME=TERM0005,PARSESS=YES,         X