Does it make you feel better for people to ask you to show the doc? Has there
been a single time where you actually provided information?

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 08:09:17 -0400 Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>Has Anyone used debug tool to debug a recovery routine I cant seem to drive
the code I code the Estaex and after wards have a H’0’ to drive the code and
tool abends at the PC or SVC of the estaex

http://www.dissensoftware.com