That does seem a little unusual. It makes me wonder if Google can get to the notes for outside indexing. Tested: Apparently not. A google search for the URL comes up with only a few hits, and all bring me to the logon page when I click on them.

On 6/15/2020 8:25 AM, Carmen Vitullo wrote:
I need an account, I cannot view the community first?
Other than this forum I like IBM MAINFRAME forum, I can help others and still
ask basic questions here without getting flamed :)

IBM MAINFRAME FORUM • For Mainframe Beginners and Students

Carmen Vitullo

----- Original Message -----

From: "Lionel B Dyck" <lbd...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2020 4:17:52 PM
Subject: New Mainframe Community

Check this out - looks new but promising

https://mainframe.community/

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website: <https://www.lbdsoftware.com> https://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what
you are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden