PKWare for not-free.  Unzip from rocket for free.  Probably others.

First Horizon Bank
Mainframe Technical Support

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Bob
Bridges
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Good FTP client for MVS data set access

[External Email. Exercise caution when clicking links or opening attachments.]

Wha...?  I might have misunderstood you, but it sounds like you're saying I can
1) collect all the REXX execs I want to transfer to the mainframe, 2) ZIP them
up (using PKZIP or WinZIP or 7-ZIP or whatever), 3) IND$FILE the .zip file to
the mainframe, and then 4) ...here's where I bog down.  Is there a mainframe
utility that can read .zip files?

And if there is (I never dreamt that), maybe I actually bog down at step 3:
Do I do the transfer in text or binary?

Are you sure you're not just having me on?

Even if you are, it suddenly occurs to me that there's a PC-based utility that
handles XMIT files, and I think I have a copy left over from an old project.  I
can bundle them all up in a XMIT file, copy that to the host, then RECEIVE it
there.

---

/* Every contrition for sin is apt to encourage a not-quite-charitable wish
that other people should exhibit a similar contrition.  -Charles Williams
(1886-1945) */