On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:09:43 -0500 Paul Gilmartin
<0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

:>The REFRESH key is better: less disruptive.  ATTN is *so* 20th Century.

The ATTN key merely notifies the monitor that the user wants control. It is
not disruptive unless that is what the monitor is supposed to do. The monitor
can let things keep running while soliciting input.

http://www.dissensoftware.com