Our initial login is two factor to NCPASS, then to TPX. All of our TN3270 connections use PAGENT.

On 6/30/2020 5:09 PM, Steve Beaver wrote:
Is anyone using CA-TPX, CL/SuperSession, Etc  and enabled PAGENT?

Brian W. France
Systems Administrator (Mainframe)
Pennsylvania State University
Penn State IT - Infrastructure/SYSARC
Rm 25 Shields Bldg., University Park, Pa. 16802
814-863-4739
b...@psu.edu

There's no such thing as The Cloud - it's just someone else's computer...

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

Carl Sagan

  • Question Steve Beaver
    • Re: Question Brian France