From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Paul Gilmartin [0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 11:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TN3270 clients for Linux and OS/2

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 15:47:53 +0000, Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

>Can anybody suggest goof TN3270 clients for Linux and OS/2?
>
>On Linux I use KDE and would prefer something written for QT or at least X11.
>For OS/2 I'd prefer a PM application. In both cases I'd like the ability to
>configure both the primary and secondary screen size.

Linux/Debian-like:
    sudo apt-get install x3270

-- the old standard.  I configure secondary screen size; don't know about
primary.  I adore screen snapshot as HTML as much as I loathe Hummingbird's
preference for bitmap.  (There's a text snapshot alternative, but few users
know how to enable it.)  In a support role I want to be able to copy-paste
from a service request.

-- gil