So in REPORT07, you have: 0CL274. This will not reserve any storage,
because the multiplier is zero. (7FE).

In the next variable, you have XL2. This is hex, length 2. Notice the
location counter is at exactly the same place at REPORT07. (7FE).

In the next variable you have XL2 again. This is hex, length 2. Notice the
location counter has now increased by 2 (800).

In the next variable, you have a Fullword. A fullword cannot start on a
halfword boundary (802), so the assembler bumps the location counter to the
next fullword (804).

Same thing for your next two variables.

Joe