From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
John S. Giltner, Jr.
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 7:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Using SSH and SFTP from Windows to z/OS using authorized_keys ???

I think somehow you might be able to do this in RACF, but we don't.

Your public key on the Windows host needs to be added to the file
"authorized_keys".  Needs to be in your home directory on the z/OS system in
the .ssh sub-directory.  So if your home is "/home/lbdyck" on z/OS  this would
be /home/lbdyck/.ssh/authorized_keys