Yes. I'd advise an RFE.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Binyamin Dissen [bdis...@dissensoftware.com]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 8:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: DISPLAY DUMP,ERRDATA rant

Isn't it about time that the 64 bit registers and ARs be included in the
display? The 64 bit EPSW is shown.

http://secure-web.cisco.com/1GEsp9YvuusmEPw7PJw8LzLOX4fwVbaxX9NDFGXKf7qdQrx4N6Xj-7w0jgqxFJSpr07cnofXFjN2uGTQn3GwAkGVipMF8xxl5TKtYFRNpLs9KDYOFfUoUPuMvYXvEMkirzNL76xL9eLS1AkaFRN-SIgtjTtVXmEdjqb0QePtglQPEslKsYTAwR2RIBdA3bmX20y90u9-13bd1QDs0R9KLCIaZyxudnXGSfOz5mjTXuukYGLO0PxAZM0LlmdKGfRwvr2IW-RFhVohkIZ1pV92o3fRwI8ccOVUX-eNS64-iR-QDsbXTbMc298C1b9OfN98B_X7hoDG9_rUZxnRr765c4FwjvbRydsRUiMJslKDOU4rO5Z2lEJoTg0xBDn8SHx-Sf5Pk7tKpuOpxsrVugTIYJY2mNqLkJfvzmNILwSkF3FG_lXD9_Hdz0cCHd5BK4m1m/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dissensoftware.com