Are you perhaps running some program via /bin/tso? That ends up calling
mvssigsetup. If
so, try changing to /bin/tsocmd. At least, that's the error we got and how we
got around
it, six years ago.

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513