From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Joseph Reichman
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 12:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SRB routine return code

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Thats what I was trying to say if something went wrong from a z/os point of
view SYNCOMPADDR would contain a return code SYNCRSNADDR would be the reason
code

As an example I am creating a dataspace in the target address space if that
fails and I would like to let the invoker of the IEAMSCHED macro know of that
there doesn’t seem to be a parm on the IEAMSCHED macro for that Scenario

Thanks