Hi,

This might be an old news but was wondering if anyone has found a solution to
HSEND Query CDS Command as it uses TPUT and displays on the screen instead of
using ODS option.

Our Site requires this information to measure the performance of the HSM
Datasets on daily basis and is using OPS/MVS and CA Sysview.
I prefer using Rexx Program to extract this information and would be easier as
am new to CA Sysview and still looking for solutions via OPSLOG via JCL or Rexx.

Any guidance would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Jasi Grewal.