-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lionel B Dyck
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 17:29

I've used the sourceline extensively - check out the LOADISPF exec on my site -
copy it into your exec and then you can insert inline using control records
ispf panels, msgs, skels, and clists and execs.  All are copied to temp
allocated libraries and libdef'd or altlib'd - then the DROPISPF routine
(included in LOADISPF) releases the resources.

That trick is also used in the ZTSOHELP dialog (again on my website).

It is very helpful when you don't want to distribute multiple elements as all
can be in one. A bit more overhead but for infrequent use it is ideal.