PPT can assign authority to program names instead of user-id. Review
entries that are assigned bypass security, or bypass data integrity
(usually storage keys as well). Have a look at STIG document AAMV0160 from
DISA. BTW, our product, IronSphere, monitors and reports on this
automatically.

ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM comming son  *