From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 3:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Is there a tool to monitor JES2 Input Queue wait time? [EXTERNAL]

Just curious

We had a few jobs that took up to 30 minutes before going from input queue to
actually running.

Does anyone know of an easy (FREE) way to monitor JES2 Input times?

I know sometimes it is due to resource restrictions and WLM will not allow
anything else to run.

But any way to see it in real time? (Assume Lights Out Environment - no people
watching)

Thanks

Lizette

Please note:  This message originated outside your organization. Please use
caution when opening links or attachments.