From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Roberto Halais
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2020 8:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Multiple FTP Servers

Listers:

We are converting all our file transfer jobs from FTP to FTPS.
Our security people insist we do not use port 21 for our FTPS.
I see no way of adding another port to our current ftp server it listens on
port 21.
Question:
Do I have to create another FTPD server listening on port 9921 (for
example)?
Can I have more than one ftp server per tcp/ip stack one listening on port
21 and the other on port 9921?