Sure ...

Run this using ISPF in batch. To execute it for a different
HLQ than your userid: TSO %clstname L(HLQ)

PROC 0 L(&SYSUID) G(SAVE)
/* */
/* Quick ISPF save of data set names. This is much quicker */
/* than using OPT 3.4, because it does not do an obtain */
/* for each data set in the list because of STATS(NO). */
/* The dsn created will be USERID.SAVE.DATASETS */
/* */
ISPEXEC CONTROL ERRORS RETURN
ISPEXEC LMDINIT LISTID(LISTID) LEVEL(&L)
ISPEXEC LMDLIST LISTID(&LISTID) OPTION(SAVE) STATS(NO) GROUP(&G)
WRITE COMPLETE!! RETURN CODE WAS &LASTCC
ISPEXEC LMDFREE LISTID(&LISTID)

Joe