Hello Roberto.

In RACF-land, I'd look for an ICH message on the console to make sure you don't
need to PERMIT the client or the server access to the keyring.  I've found the
gsk trace file to be very helpful--if the security manager doesn't tell you via
a console message.  Telling PAGENT about the security change might also be
needed on the side that's failing.

Here is a section of some documentation I wrote up for debugging such errors
for one of our products:
(One of the examples:)
EZD1287I TTLS Error RC:  406 Initial Handshake 477
  REMOTE: 172.29.127.60..5401
  JOBNAME: MBXWL RULE: MBX_STC_Rule

The RC values are most helpful.  Since there is a policy used for both inbound
(MBX_CICS_Rule) and outbound (MBX_STC_Rule—note the rules in play are also
displayed on the console), there will likely be two EZD1287I messages displayed
if there is a problem.  (Both sides will experience a problem.)  You can find
an explanation for these in the SC14-7495-30 Cryptographic Services System
Secure Sockets Layer Programming manual, currently in chapter 13.

SC27-3651-30 IP Configuration Reference contains the syntax for the AT-TLS
policy (/etc/pagent_TTLS.conf).

GC27-3652-30 IP Diagnosis Guide may be useful if you are getting GSK errors.

SA23-2292-30 Security Server RACF Command Language Reference contains the
syntax for the RACDCERT instructions.

If you need to see the GKY messages, set the Trace value in the TTLSGroupAction
parms for both the MBX_CICS_Rule and MBX_STC_Rule to Trace 255.  When you
upload /etc/pagent_TTLS.conf, the policy agent will re-install the policy.

If you make RACF changes to the keyrings, you need to tell the policy agent to
refresh it’s settings for them.  You can do this by changing the
EnvironmentAction value & reloading the pagent_TTLS.conf file.

HTH,
Wendell