From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Harris Morgenstern
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 8:55 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: How to Refresh System REXX Libraries

To refresh the System REXX libraries, you'll need to stop System REXX, update
AXRxx parmlib members and restart it.
There is an open RFE against System REXX  (#49562)  to address this issue
(Dynamic Reconfiguration of System REXX).

Harris Morgenstern
z/OS Storage Management and System REXX
Dept. OBPA
IBM Poughkeepsie