Maybe it’s 89% now.
https://www.share.org/blog/mainframe-matters-how-mainframes-keep-the-financial-industry-up-and-running

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 4:23 AM, zMan <zedgarhoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nope, IBM doesn't process 90% of credit card transactions. Most processors
are on distributed, with a lot of HPE NonStop in the mix, but also other
platforms.

Some of the brands (AmEx, Visa) use a fair bit of mainframe hardware, but
they're not processors. And some issuers use z/OS, but by no means all.

And as previously demonstrated--by you!--IBM is not the go-to for cloud.